Blue Sky Cleaning & Property Services understands their environmental responsibilities and duties. Our Environmental Management System (EMS) is well established and has been certified as per the requirements of International standerd ISO 14001:2004. As a responsible service provider to the commercial and industrial sectors, Blue Sky Cleaning will operate in a manner that considers and protects the environment all the time, every time.
All the staff, contractors and management working for Blue Sky Cleaning take their responsibilities seriously of protecting our planet for the benefit of present and future generations.
Blue Sky Cleaning monitors and follows its obligations towards the environment by:
- Complying with relevant government legislation
- Raising the awareness of staff and contractors of their responsibilities towards protecting the environment
- Using environmental friendly products and disposing of them accordingly to minimize their effect on the environment
- Reducing the use of high emission and energy consuming equipment to prevent pollution and to contribute to a reduction in fossil fuel use
- Being continually conscious about the usage of water and to recycle whenever we can
- Advising and promoting methods to our clients to minimize their impact on the environment of their commercial activities
- Recycling paper products and recycling waste accordingly
- By measuring and auditing all our activities to minimize any negative impact to the environment
Protecting the environment protects our future.