OH&S Policy Statement
Blue Sky Services (VIC) Pty Ltd (T/A Blue Sky Cleaning & Property Services) is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment and work systems for all employees, contractors and clients that is, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health and the environment and to complying with its duty under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, Environment Protection Act 1970, and subordinate legislation, . Blue Sky Cleaning & Property Services understands the risks, takes appropriate measures to control them, has steps in place to control emergencies, reuses and recycles, has a corporate commitment to sustainable practices and recommends the most efficient and sustainable products and processes to clients.
Our Occupational Health & Safety Management System has been certified as per the requirements of AS/NZ 4801:2001 standards.
Blue Sky Cleaning & Property Services will continue to:
- Develop procedures and systems of work to secure the health, safety and welfare of employees, other people at work and the environment
- Protect the public from health and safety and environmental risks throughout its business activities
- Provide information, instruction and training to enable work to be performed without risks to health and safety and without negative environmental impact
- Encourage employees to become involved in health and safety and environmental risk management within the workplace and to assist with the identification and rectification of any deficiencies
- Monitor conditions at the workplace through regular workplace inspections
- Provide adequate welfare facilities, including: personal safety and security considerations; relevant emergency procedures; and, procedures to address environmental emergencies
- Monitor the health of employees and our environmental impacts
- Both demonstrate and promote sustainability